Love being a greatly mystical thing,
Deceives us all in many ways.
Leaves me with different churning feelings,
Being tossed around mindlessly in a bay.
The water’s are whispering angrily,
Pent up emotions spilling out and spreading.
Thoughts of you make me shake feverishly,
And every moment I spend regretting.
Our relationship based on nothing
More than empty words, Lies you always told
Made me despise your very being.
Your furniture, consider is now sold.
Wishes to end you, consume all my thoughts
Of being together now I am just lost.
I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can not to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
ReplyDeleteKindly permit me realize in order that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.
My web blog : best gambling online
Oh lord! I had not checked my site in ages, thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it! I'll make sure to make an RSS feed available! Thank you!
DeleteXoxo,
B
I'm extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..
ReplyDeleteHere is my site - a fantastic read
Thank you so much! I can't tell you much it means to have read this. I apologize for the late repsonse, I entered the world of university and haven't had the time to even check the blog. But I've returned and would love your support and encouragement as I continue my blogging journey. I am looking into making it a weekly activity so as to not lose track. I just restructured the site and added a new post! Please do let me know how you like it!
DeleteXoxo,
B