Buzzin

Some nerdy exploits and even more life experiences Enjoy!

Saturday, May 28, 2016

In The Depths...

...Of my computer, I have found writing from when I was a 16 year old who felt...obligated to pitch in her ten cents. I must admit, it's definitely entertaining. Here is the raw uncut thought from little B.

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it because you can't know. You can't ever really know the meaning of your life, you don't need to. Just know that your life has meaning... Every life does, whether it lasts one hundred years or one hundred seconds. Every life and every death changes the world in its own way. Ghandi knew this. He knew his life would mean something to someone, somewhere, somehow. And he knew with just as much certainty that he could never know that meaning. He understood that enjoying and bettering his life and the lives of those around him should be of much greater concern then understanding it. And so do I. You can't know. So don't take it for granted, but also don't take it too seriously. Don't postpone what you want. Don't leave anything misunderstood. Make sure the people you care about know. Make sure they know how you really feel, because just like that... it could end."
Haha, I was quite naive, but also had a pseudo-sense of wisdom that made me feel elevated.

Xoxo,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've just returned to blogging after a four-year break and would love your support and encouragement as I continue my blogging journey! Let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more of something!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.