Buzzin

Some nerdy exploits and even more life experiences Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Blaise,

Dear Blaise,
I miss you. Nothing can bring you back. But the memory of you stays fresh in my mind. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. We all miss you, your family and mine. Blaise, as you were my everything, I realized what you left behind for me. All the smiles, laughter, and joy and not a single tear. You made sure to keep me happy without even knowing when your time would end. We were happy. I love you forever and always,
B

P.S.- I still have that ring pop you proposed to me with when we were 6. It's the oldest memory I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've just returned to blogging after a four-year break and would love your support and encouragement as I continue my blogging journey! Let me know what you think and if you'd like to see more of something!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.